What will you do?
- Developing applications with a Million+ user base to be published on Google Play Store,
- Developing Android applications,
- Developing solutions to problems encountered in the projects for which you are responsible for,
- Generating innovative ideas related to the projects being worked on and taking action to implement them.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Graduate of Computer Engineering or related departments,
- 3+ years of experience in developing Android mobile applications,
- Knowledge and experience in Kotlin,
- Preferably experience in Java,
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and software development design patterns,
- Experience in developing projects with MVC, MVVM patterns,
- Experience in Android Architecture Components and interest in following innovations,
- Good command of Android SDK and Jetpack libraries,
- Preferably experience in Reactivex,
- Preferably experience in Firestore,
- Experience in developing native complex applications for Android,
- Knowledge of REST architecture and services,
- Experience in multi-threading programming,
- Experience with widely used Android libraries (Retrofit, OkHttp, Gson, Google Maps),
- Knowledge and experience in Gradle,
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN and Git,
- Interest in following new technologies in mobile application development,
- Knowledge of Material Design, User Experience (UX) and Android interface design rules.
NOTE: As it is a remote working model, applications from all over the Turkey are accepted.